Bixal Solutions, Inc
Women-Owned Technology and Innovation Small Business
Bixal is more than an organization, it's a methodology, It’s a people-absolutely-first approach to solving complex organizational challenges that gracefully balances cutting-edge technical chops with a deep sense of empathy and understanding. We relentlessly focus on outcomes and weave it all together with a unique agility that permeates across every single step we take. We bring a high standard and a different creative energy to our Federal clients, and our wonderfully diverse culture is what makes it all possible. BIXAL unites different people with different perspectives from all over the world. And then we provide them with an open and empowered environment where solutions flourish, and collaboration is king.
Our Core Capabilities
- Strategic Communications: We take pride in developing fully integrated and research-based marketing, branding, and communication strategies for our clients.
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning: Bixal uses methods that marry rigor and innovation. We are skilled in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods, with a suite of best practices and checklists for designing instruments and samples, training enumerators, ensuring quality during data collection, analyzing data, and writing reports.
- Customer Experience: We want to know what propels people forward. Our approach allows us to solve real-life problems by having a clear and holistic understanding of the needs of users.
- Agile Development: We like to focus on small improvements before rushing to the finish line. Applying agile methodologies allows us to respond to customer reactions every step of the way.
- Knowledge Management and CLA: Bixal employs human centered design (HCD) techniques to gain a holistic understanding of user needs and solve complex problems, enhancing digital experiences for government entities across sectors by improving knowledge management platforms and increasing the adoption of digital tools and user engagement.
- Data Science and Analytics: We offer analytical knowledge and methodologies to identify new patterns and opportunities to solve challenging problems and enable more effective decision making.
- Cloud Computing: A client-focused approach to successfully migrate to the cloud and modernize the technology infrastructure to improve performance and security while reducing costs
- USAID Resilience and Food Security Bureau Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning and Training (KDLT). Bixal leads the five-year KDLT activity using several innovative approaches, including Agile methodologies and human-centered design, to sustainably reduce global hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. KDLT helps USAID stay connected through webinars and agrilinks.org and resiliencelinks.org to make learning and strategic information easily accessible regardless of location.
- USAID Eastern and Southern Caribbean (ESC) Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Services Support Activity (MELSA). Bixal supports the ESC Mission through data collection, cutting-edge geospatial data analysis, evaluations design and implementation, knowledge management, online event and community of practice platforms that will build collaboration across sectors and capacity of all partners.
- USAID/Libya Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Activity. Bixal leads theUSAID/Libya Mission’s technical support for monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) services and applied knowledge to inform its program and strategy decisions. Bixal supports the USAID/Libya Operating Unit to meet all MEL requirements detailed in USAID Automated Directive Systems Chapter 201.
- USAID/Burma Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Support Activity (MELSA). Bixal supports USAID/Burma at large with focused and comprehensive MEL technical assistance to shape program design and adaptability across the mission’s Democracy, Governance and Humanitarian Assistance; Economic Growth; Public Health; and Program Development offices.
- USAID Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning, Program Cycle Mechanism (PCM). Bixal leads technology maintenance and optimization of two web-based knowledge management platforms - Learning Lab and ProgramNet - as well as strategic communications, organizational learning, and effective programming through knowledge platforms, data analytics, and data dashboards.
- USAID/Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management. Bixal designed and developed GHSupplyChain.org, which plays a crucial role in achieving broader global health engagement efforts through global collaborations, advocacy, market dynamics, knowledge management, communications. The site includes an interactive data visualization tool of the 2017 and 2019 contraceptive security indicators survey.
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service and Children’s Health Insurance Program, DataConnect platform (MAC-DC) Bixal is funded by Center for Medicaid and CHIP Services (CMCS) to mature the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program’s (CHIP) data analytics layers through the Medicaid & CHIP DataConnect (MAC-DC) platform. This initiative is building a stable and secure platform, by creating a data-driven culture within all CMCS components so that program business and policy decisions are informed by the vast amount of data available in MAC-DC.
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA) Digital Support Services. Taking Analytics to a New Level. Leading the creation of analytics solutions to support HHS's ability to make data-driven decisions and promote a "share first" culture across agencies.
- Small Business Administration, Website Design, Maintenance, and Content Strategy Support. Bixal implemented an end-to-end content strategy for SBA, with new data collection and analytics tools, plain language standards, accessibility and usability improvements, web governance standards, a simplified information architecture, and a fresh visual design for its website transformation.
- USAID Global Health Supply Chain/Contraceptive Security Indicators Dashboard. As a subcontractor to Chemonics, Bixal designed and developed a data visualization tool for the GHSC website to display information gathered from 43 countries concerning levels of contraceptive security.
GSA OASIS 8(a)
GSA MAS IT Schedule 70
GSA MAS Professional Support Services
USAID EVAL ME II IDIQ
USAID/RDMA Program Cycle Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Support IDIQ