We are BIXAL, a mission-driven organization determined to leave a positive impact on the lives of people everywhere. And we believe in the potential of our government to deliver on this mission at a scale like nothing else in the world. We believe everyone deserves an effective government, and we believe that if we can optimize the customer experience in this space for our clients and partners, the potential is absolutely limitless. So, we partner with leading Federal agencies to conceive and deliver powerful data-driven customer experiences through holistic digital and communications solutions. We offer an array of strategic and digital services including customer-experience design, data science, analytics, cloud computing and more—but digital innovation alone does not define us.
Bixal is more than an organization, it's a methodology, It’s a people-absolutely-first approach to solving complex organizational challenges that gracefully balances cutting-edge technical chops with a deep sense of empathy and understanding. We relentlessly focus on outcomes and weave it all together with a unique agility that permeates across every single step we take. We bring a high standard and a different creative energy to our Federal clients, and our wonderfully diverse culture is what makes it all possible. BIXAL unites different people with different perspectives from all over the world. And then we provide them with an open and empowered environment where solutions flourish, and collaboration is king.
Our Core Capabilities
- Strategic Communications: We take pride in developing fully integrated and research-based marketing, branding, and communication strategies for our clients
- Customer Experience: We want to know what propels people forward. Our approach allows us to solve real-life problems by having a clear and holistic understanding of the needs of users.
- Agile Development: We like to focus on small improvements before rushing to the finish line. Applying agile methodologies allows us to respond to customer reactions every step of the way.
- Modernized Learning: Our human-centered approach to learning and knowledge management empowers people and organizations to make a positive impact in the workplace and in society.
- Data Science and Analytics: We offer analytical knowledge and methodologies to identify new patterns and opportunities to solve challenging problems and enable more effective decision making.
- Cloud Computing: A client-focused approach to successfully migrate to the cloud and modernize the technology infrastructure to improve performance and security while reducing costs
- USAID Resilience and Food Security Bureau Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning and Training (KDLT). Bixal leads the five-year KDLT activity using several innovative approaches, including Agile methodologies and human-centered design, to sustainably reduce global hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. KDLT helps USAID stay connected through webinars and agrilinks.org and resiliencelinks.org to make learning and strategic information easily accessible regardless of location.
- USAID Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning, Program Cycle Mechanism (PCM). Bixal leads technology maintenance and optimization of two web-based knowledge management platforms - Learning Lab and ProgramNet - as well as strategic communications, organizational learning, and effective programming through knowledge platforms, data analytics, and data dashboards.
- USAID/Vietnam, Trade Facilitation Program. Bixal builds training capacity of customs officials in Vietnam with a modernized learning approach to e-learning and instructional design. Using human-centered techniques, Bixal conducted an e-learning feasibility study with the Vietnam Customs School before developing and testing an e-learning pilot course with Vietnamese customs officials, and then advised on the activity design and procurement of a local firm to build an online learning management system.
- USAID/Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management. Bixal designed and developed GHSupplyChain.org, which plays a crucial role in achieving broader global health engagement efforts through global collaborations, advocacy, market dynamics, knowledge management, communications. The site includes an interactive data visualization tool of the 2017 and 2019 contraceptive security indicators survey.
- Digital APEX, Training and Network Assessment Colombia Task Order. Bixal is building the capacity of civil society organizations in Colombia to control their digital privacy and security. Bixal employs user-focused strategies to develop, design, and deliver a customized webinar series, conducts cybersecurity risk assessments to identify vulnerabilities, and develops tailored action plans for local partners to improve their digital practices.
- USAID Land Tenure Website Redesign, Operations and Management Support. Strengthening Land Tenure. Working with the USAID Land Tenure team to help shape collaborative knowledge management tool and a more successful user experience.
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA) Digital Support Services. Taking Analytics to a New Level. Leading the creation of analytics solutions to support HHS's ability to make data-driven decisions and promote a "share first" culture across agencies.
- USAID/El Salvador Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning. Bixal designed a blended learning approach to advance knowledge management and learning (KML) and CLA principles, including the design and development of a user-friendly, responsive KML portal coupled with in-person trainings and mentoring sessions for implementing partners and Mission staff.
SBA Women Owned Small Business
GSA Professional Service Schedule (PSS)
GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC
OASIS Small Business Pool 1
OASIS 8(a) Subpool 1