Training Event: SBAIC/Collaborate Up Co-Creation Workshop
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EST)
This course provides an interactive proving-ground to quickly learn, test, and develop concrete skills for tackling tough challenges that require multi-sector, multi-stakeholder collaboration.
- How to lead internal colleagues and external stakeholders through the CollaborateUp Formula for building multi-stakeholder partnerships
- How to convene and facilitate large groups of people from multiple organizations/sectors through a structured yet adaptable partnership-building process
- Strategies to avoid pitfalls and optimize outcomes based on lessons we have learned from multiple USAID and FAR/AIDAR-compliant multi-stakeholder engagement processes.
- Knowledge of when to engage across sectors and when not to
- Understanding multi-stakeholder engagement and partnership
- Application of the principles of adaptive leadership and agile/iterative design and rollout
- How to use and adapt Lean Startup, Design Thinking, and Collective Impact Methods
Design Thinking refers to an iterative process of seeking to understand the user/beneficiary, challenging assumptions, and redefining problems in an attempt to identify alternative strategies and solutions that might not be instantly apparent.
Usually attributed to Harvard professor Mark Kramer, Collective Impact refers to the commitment of a group of actors from different sectors to a common agenda for solving a specific social problem, using a structured form of collaboration.
$75.00 for members
1100 Vermont Ave NW Suite 750
Washington, DC 20005 United States